Rss Feed

07 July 2006

Encryption/Decryption with Verification in C#

Snippet and link to an article from codeproject by Nathan Blomquist.

-- snip --
This article is an expansion on a few of the articles here on CodeProject. I noticed that there are a lot of articles and posts dealing with Cryptography in the .NET Framework. These were all well and good. They got me started. Then, as I was progressing and using the System.Security.Cryptography namespace, I noticed that if the file was the right size and padded correctly, even using a bad password would output a file. This was not acceptable to me. So, I set out to write a class that would allow me to encrypt and then decrypt/verify that the contents had been written correctly.

Codeproject article
-- snip --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home